"...........

NOVEMBER 2017:... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!  ... PLEASE STUDY AND ENDORSE THE "BELIZE GOTI TALENT" CAMPAIGN CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW LIVE SUCCESS COVERAGE.   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'poverty' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

America's Looming Pension Crisis

From The Ramparts…

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

0 Jul 9

INDIGO WILLIAMS, et al. vs PHIL BRYANT, et al. - SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER LAWSUIT

Quite a bit has been going on in the last TWO Weeks.  Here is an 05/16/17 Article PUBLISH entitled, “WRITE THE VISION and MAKE IT PLAIN –…

Started by Vogel Denise Newsome

0 May 28

Black Children, Class Wars Collateral Damage

From The Ramparts                                                   Junious Ricardo…

0 Sep 28, 2015

Criminalizing The Poor

From The Ramparts                                                 Junious Ricardo Stanton…

0 Jun 8, 2015

Tell U.S. Senate: Oppose "Criminals Don't Get Food Stamps" Amendment Now!

Know a good way to cut people off from life-saving assistance, encourage ex-criminals to return to crime, and leave poor families food-les…

Started by WACP909 Real Estate

0 Aug 20, 2013

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

The NHS will get extra money - chancellor

Philip Hammond promises immediate cash injection for this winter as he unveils the Budget.

Budget 2017: Chancellor on funding for NHS in England

Philip Hammond says "we will always back it" and more patients were being treated by the NHS in England.

Choice of tipple 'determines different moods'

Spirits may make you angry or tearful, while red wine or beer may make you relax, research says.

NHS overcharged by millions for key drug, says watchdog

A 6,000% price rise in an essential thyroid drug led the NHS to overpay, the UK competition body says.

Minimum alcohol pricing in Scotland to start in May

The move will raise the cost of the strongest, cheapest alcohol by setting a minimum price of 50p-per-unit.

Automated checkouts 'miserable' for elderly shoppers

"Intimidating" checkouts and a lack of seating are "shutting out" the elderly from shops, a charity says.

Sussex Health Care: Men's legs broken in Beech Lodge care home

The men's relatives say the cases are not part of the investigation into nine Sussex care homes.

New scanner 'like 100 MRIs in one' developed in Aberdeen

Patients in Scotland are the first in the world to be scanned with new magnetic resonance imaging equipment.

NHS: The front-line nurses keeping patients out of hospital

District nurses help keep patients out of hospital, but in England numbers have halved since 2010.

Tampon tax: How much have you spent?

The amount it has cost you depends on how old you are and when you started your first period.

Young people 'experimenting more in bed'

Study reveals increasing diversity in young people's heterosexual practices.

Breast cancer tumours 'larger' in overweight women

Women with a higher body mass index might need more frequent mammograms, researchers suggest.

'Stillbirth was hardest day of my life'

Women are now being advised to sleep on their side in the last three months of pregnancy.

'Hot, old and hyperactive': The menopause in 60 seconds

In 60 seconds three women sum up what is a normal phase for all women.

Some cancer patients have PTSD years after diagnosis, study finds

A fifth of cancer patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder.

Why do so many US women die giving birth?

While progress has been made to curb death rates in other countries, the US has seen an increase.

Women advised to sleep on side to help prevent stillbirth

The risk of stillbirth is doubled if women go to sleep on their backs in the last trimester, a study finds.

Thousands run in Delhi 'smogathon'

Air pollution levels were eight times the safe level and doctors wanted the half marathon postponed.

Why Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month

Andy Cole climbed Ben Nevis every day for a month to help tackle his depression.

‘It's a challenge to meet people’

A former US surgeon general warns there is a growing "epidemic" of loneliness threatening our health.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service