"..................

WELCOME 2018 CHALLENGES... MAY WE CONCUR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR:... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... ... LET'S STAY ON THE SCEEN IN TWENTY EIGHTEEN... * .   ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'mind' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cognitive Dissonance

From The Ramparts                                            …

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

0 Oct 24, 2017

Brainwashing

From The Ramparts                    …

4 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

Rush To Judgement

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton Rush To Judgment               Anyone who remembers the events of September 11, 2001 also remem…

0 May 22, 2016

The Suppressed Martin Luther King Jr

From The Ramparts                                                 Junious…

0 Jan 15, 2016

Depression and Despair Growing in US

From The Ramparts                                                          Jun…

0 Nov 30, 2015

Consciousness and Symbols

From The Ramparts                                                    Junious Ricardo S…

0 Jun 28, 2015

Warmongering Techniques

From The Ramparts                                             Junious Ricardo Stanton         …

0 Apr 17, 2015

Here Is The Reason Why Black Afrikans Will Not Survive The 21ST Century

Here Is The Reason Why Black Afrikans Will Not Survive The 21ST Century  By Chief Elder Osiris Our Problem Is That We Have Not The Mind Tha…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

0 Sep 16, 2014

As Is Today, Afrikans In Afrika Is Underserving Of Not One Dime From Black Afrikans Who Have A Vision Of Afrika Becoming For The Black Afrikans And The Black Afrikans Being United Again

As Is Today, Afrikans In Afrika Is Underserving Of Not One Dime From Black Afrikans Who Have A Vision Of Afrika Becoming For The Black Afri…

0 Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance Is Mind, Says Freedom, Justice, Independence, Forgiveness Forgetfulness Is Mine Says Captivity, Injustice, And Dependency

By Chief Elder Osiris     When a child, you are expected to do childish things and much is forgiven, because you the parent of the…

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Dennis Levy

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Why are so many nurses quitting the NHS?

Why are so many nurses quitting the NHS?

Measles outbreak in five English regions

Numbers of cases have been increasing since late 2017 and are linked to ongoing large outbreaks in Europe.

Manchester Children's Hospital: 'Dangerously low' staffing levels reported

Using an "honesty box" to voice their concerns, medical staff say they fear patients' safety is being risked.

Cost legacy of decades-old NHS blunders begins to rise

Experts say maternity wards are still making the same "avoidable errors".

Employers urged to 'normalise' menopause in the workplace

A BBC survey found 70% of women did not tell their employers about their menopause symptoms.

Scottish NHS waiting times performance at new low

The latest weekly figures showed that 77.9% of patients were dealt with within the four-hour target time.

'Staggering' trade in fake degrees revealed

Doctors and a defence contractor are among those buying bogus qualifications, a BBC probe finds.

Man ruptures throat by stifling a sneeze

Clamping your nose and mouth shut when you need to sneeze is dangerous, doctors warn the public.

What does NHS compensation pay for?

The Hord family were given an £8m settlement after an NHS mistake. But what does it pay for?

Almost 500 operations postponed across Scottish hospitals last week

A rapid rise in flu cases and a spell of severe weather has put additional pressure on the NHS in Scotland.

UK sends medics to halt Rohingya diphtheria outbreak

There have been 4,000 suspected cases of diphtheria in the overcrowded refugee camps and at least 31 deaths.

Coca-Cola to cut bottle size but increase price in face of sugar tax

Bottles of the famous fizzy drink will be smaller and more expensive from March onwards.

London's January air quality 'best in 10 years'

The capital has breached air pollution limits by 6 January every year since 2008.

Weston's tribute to 'remarkable' Falklands surgeon

The Falkands veteran says Surgeon Captain Rick Jolly saved his life and transformed field medicine.

'Being a teenage mother is so lonely'

New guidelines aim to cut UK teenage pregnancy rates which remain among the highest in Europe.

'Floating on air' after surgeons remove 19kg tumour

Watch surgeons as they remove a 19.5kg tumour from a woman's body.

Living with Alzheimer's at the age of 30

"I'm not going to get better, I'm just going to get worse," says Daniel Bradbury.

More children having teeth out in hospital in England

In one case a 14-year-old's adult teeth were removed due to fizzy drinks and they needed false teeth.

Magician Dynamo surprises Hampshire youth club

The world famous magician performs tricks at a youth club and offers its members some advice.

The 3,000-mile trip for mental health

Jake Tyler began his epic expedition after suffering a "breakdown" in April 2016.

Music

Loading…

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service