AUG/SEPT 2017: After 9 Yrs & 4 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE eSPACE ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Price You Are To Pay To Enter A Afrika United State Summit !!!!

The Price  You Are To Pay To Enter A  Afrika United State Summit !!!! Chief Elder Osiris Wherever There Is A Afrika United State Summit T…

Started by OSIRIS AKKEBALA

0 Jul 16

Trump The Target In The Game Of Power Politics

Trump The Target In The Game Of Power Politics Chief Elder Osiris Beloved Black Afrikans, I share with you information That I think you n…

0 Jul 15

It Is The Direction In Our Movement, That Will Determine The Fate Of The Black World !!!

It Is The Direction In Our Movement, That Will Determine The Fate Of The Black World !!! Chief Elder Osiris If you are a believer toda…

0 Jul 14

Dr Ali Muhammad Warning To The Panel Of Evolution

https://youtu.be/zFrCPtGzYu4 This video presentation was closed to copy the video code but if is worthy enough to post... ENJOY!

Started by TheArtiste Hassan

0 Jul 7

The Intellectual Ignorance Of Black Believing Afrikans

The Intellectual Ignorance Of Black Believing Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris THE ANGRIEST BLACK MAN IN AMERICA Anger without knowledge as…

0 Jun 12

The Power Of The Essence And The Influence Of Being

The Power Of The Essence And The Influence Of Being Chief Elder Osiris The Problem with the Black Afrikan today, is that we only want…

0 Feb 19

The coming $326 trillion collapse

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser Dear Reader, I don’t mean to alarm you — but please be prepared to take action. If…

Started by WACP110 Sales&Finance

0 Feb 8

The Making Of The Black Woman And The Black Man, The Two Are Made Not To Get Along With Each Other By Their Maker!!!

The Making Of The Black Woman And The Black Man, The Two Are Made Not To Get Along With Each Other By Their Maker!!!   Chief Elder Osiris  …

0 Feb 3

Do The Ancestors Speak To Us From The Grave???

Do The Ancestors Speak To Us From The Grave???   The spirit of the ancestors are the DNA passed on to their descendants, it is their beha…

2 Feb 2
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

Donald Trump Is The True Example And Representative Of America Patriotism, White Nationalism, and Pan Europeism

Donald Trump Is The True Example And Representative Of America Patriotism, White Nationalism, and Pan Europeism   Chief Elder Osiris  …

0 Jan 23

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service