...............W E E K L Y T O P I C - ARE FEMA CAMPS REAL? ......."CLICK HERE (SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW & DISCUSS)"................. ....................

SEPTEMBER 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITIES

MOTLEYB's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Pray That I get a job and my business pick so I can make a donation to the cause at…"

MOTLEYB replied Jan 1, 2012 to 2012 & YOU: LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

9 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

"Happy New Year with Peace,Good Health,Prosperity,and be Safe."

MOTLEYB replied Jan 1, 2012 to 2012 & YOU: LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

9 Jan 1, 2012

"artinmyeyes.bmadeeonline.comI would have to honor myself at this time because of my…"

MOTLEYB replied Mar 1, 2011 to Who are you honoring today for Womens' History Month?

28 Sep 1, 2011

"Well for me we are all related one way or another. Can we say we are 100% of any cul…"

MOTLEYB replied Jan 19, 2011 to NATION OF ISLAM REVISITED: CALL FOR INCLUSION & UPGRADE NOW!

36 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

"Greetings all ,Just like most things are set up for the good ,then here come those p…"

MOTLEYB replied Nov 20, 2010 to COMPUTERS & SATELLITES MAY BE THE "DOOMS DAY" OF THE WORLD?

5 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by ZaZa Lateefah Artiste Ahmad

"i like every thing. I wish I was able to contribute financially. It was nice meeting…"

MOTLEYB replied Jul 16, 2010 to Take the WACPtv 2010 (6-Point) MEMBER SURVEY CHALLENGE...please help us to help you better.!

66 Jun 7, 2012

"The young people and the pants under the butt,stems from jail,its ashamed they would…"

MOTLEYB replied Jun 7, 2010 to EVERY THING ,BUT THE WAGES

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

"I believe it hurt us,because as a negro race at that time, we had more, meaning we o…"

MOTLEYB replied Jan 14, 2010 to WACPtv 3nd MAGAZINE: WHAT'S COMING NEXT... You can join in!

5 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Aretta Hill

"Greetings,how is everyone? I'm OUTRAGED BECAUSE EVERYTHING GOES UP EXCEPT PEOPLE;S S…"

MOTLEYB replied Nov 23, 2009 to I AM OUTRAGED TODAY BECAUSE...

39 Jan 30, 2014

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service