After 9 Yrs & 3 Months ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" ...  PRESENTS ... ANOTHER WORLD'S FIRST ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ...  THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...

- CATEGORIZED CLICK-LINKZ VIEWING *** VIEW 12 POWER TEAMS - HOT LINKUPZ PAGE TO ALL INTEREST TEAMS & GROUPS -

101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                                    WOW - MUST WATCH!                              ALT DIRECTORY                                 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

JC Callaway's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Very impressive resume. I particularily like the "Facebook Embassy to advance the us…"

JC Callaway replied Apr 5, 2011 to Introducing Andrew Williams, Jr.. GBI Zero Time Solutions Facilitator... welcome all!

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Williams Jr

"Racists will continue to exist. It's on us to determine who and what we are by our a…"

JC Callaway replied Jan 30, 2011 to Black People = Dogs......

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by JC Callaway

"This is great thinking. The time is now. There's a lot of windows of opportunities o…"

JC Callaway replied Jan 20, 2011 to NATION OF ISLAM REVISITED: CALL FOR INCLUSION & UPGRADE NOW!

36 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

"Yes."

JC Callaway replied Jan 13, 2011 to Are Africa Men More Effective When We Work In Teams?

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Bill Scales

"A "Quantum Leap" toward Assistance, Development, and Progression. Hassan, your doin…"

JC Callaway replied Jan 2, 2011 to WACPtv SENDS TYLER PERRY FOUNDATION A 2011 PROPOSAL...

4 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Universal Divine Being AUSET

"This is a great Movement!!!!"

JC Callaway replied Jan 2, 2011 to COULD TYLER PERRY BECOME THE GOD FATHER OF THE ARTS?

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by ZaZa Lateefah Artiste Ahmad

"WikiLeaks pulled the curtains up on them. It doesn't surprise many of us. I glad tha…"

JC Callaway replied Dec 7, 2010 to WIKILEAKS: THE UNDERGROUND MEDIA SAGA CONTINUES

19 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by MyAFRICA

"Great "Real-Time" reporting Enoch. Keep it coming, we need to know this kind of info…"

JC Callaway replied Dec 6, 2010 to THE IMAGINARY ADVERSARY

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by JC Callaway

"The strike didn't happen. We have a few that have gotten in trouble, and magnified b…"

JC Callaway replied Nov 28, 2010 to ATHLETES & ENTERTAINERS ARE THE "ONES" THAT CAN SAVE OUR YOUTH

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by JC Callaway

"Sounds like a good idea. You're a true visionary."

JC Callaway replied Nov 27, 2010 to ATHLETES & ENTERTAINERS ARE THE "ONES" THAT CAN SAVE OUR YOUTH

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by JC Callaway

RSS

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service