AUG/SEPT 2017: After 9 Yrs ... "WE ARE CREATIVE PEOPLE" HAVE TRAVELED TO... "THE BLACK WHOLE & established the 1st SPACEBOOK of COSMIC RECORDS ... SEARCHING * COLLECTING * ORGANIZING & SHARING ... THE VITAL CONTENT FROM AND ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 12 MAJOR CATEGORIES *  PAST * PRESENT & FUTURE ... ALL IN ONE LIVE SPACEBOOK ... SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PROMISED 40 ACRES OF REAL eSPACE (MULE NOT INCLUDED) ... VIEW OUR CURRENT MISSION TO MPOWER CONTENT PROVIDERS & THEIR SUBSCRIBERS ... LET'S STAY TUNED TOGETHER * SHARE & GROW TOGETHER!      ...
101FOOD I 202COM303CRAF404EDU505ENGINE I606FASHN707HEALTH I808PERF909 ESTATE110MONEY111REFORM I112GRAPHIC

MOVIES & MUZIC                  I                  WOW - MUST WATCH!               I               ALT DIRECTORY               I                  NEW OPPORTUNITITIES

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

" "

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied on Saturday to WACPtv TO: Sa Neter TV / UNITY RALLY... Where Do We Go From Here? Vital How To Merge Our Media Content Now Detailed Report

2 on Saturday
Reply by WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY

"STAY TUNED... MUCH MORE INFO IS AT HAND!"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied on Saturday to 5G Antennas Installed In Neighbors KILLING You

3 on Saturday

""the white man have no intention to making any of you permanently comfortable within…"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied May 16 to It's Time To Stand Up For Right

10 May 16

"Greetings Dear Queen Sistar SoulJah, I love your spirit/ you are a true warrior and…"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied May 11 to 04/21/17 - APPEAL FOR INTERNATIONAL MILITARY INTERVENTION

1 May 11

"You are doing more good than you may think simply by putting the vibe out there for…"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied Mar 31, 2013 to All African Americans Who Do Not Want To Remain In This Country: Sign This Petition

14 May 11, 2013
Reply by TheArtiste Hassan

"Well this has got to be the shortest discussion ever postedBUT IT IS ALSO ONE OF THE…"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied Oct 19, 2012 to Think For Your Self And Believe For Nobody!!!

1 Oct 19, 2012

"NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Newly downgraded Tropical Storm Isaac plodded its way across Loui…"

WACP707 HEALTH/PUBLIC SAFETY replied Aug 29, 2012 to LIVE EXCLUSIVE REPORTS FROM N.O. HURRICANE ISAAC...STAY TUNED!

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by ZaZa Lateefah Artiste Ahmad

RSS

1.0 SPACEBOOK ALMANAC. The MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE AGGREGATE OF CATEGORIZED CONSCIOUS CREATIVE CONTENT & ACTIONS IN REAL-TIME..JOIN US NOW!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

CONNECTIONS

GBI  UIN U2bCh  Share |

WE ARE THE DIVINE SOLUTIONS TO THE WORLD....LET OUR TRUE SPIRIT BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by TheArtiste Hassan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service